Schneider Electric PLC programming support
SchneiderElectric provides automation solutions based on PLCs and automation platforms, configuration, programming and operating software, communication networks and field buses. AGE supports the following PLC programming software of Schneider:
Concept Programming Software
- An older type PLC programming software
- Delivers optimal productivity from high performance control systems;
- Advanced Microsoft Windows based tools;
- Process control applications for Quantum & Momentum PLCs, Atrium co-processors, Pharmaceutical/Food & Beverage.
- Choice of five IEC languages;
- Reuse objects;
- Streamline programming;
- Faster results; and
- FDA 21 CFR 11
- Easy to use, minimises configuration, programming & maintenance costs;
- Old PLC programming software
Schneider Unity Pro Programming Software Programming PLCs
- Programming, debugging & operating software for the Modicon, Premium, Atrium and Quantum PLCs;
- Five IEC61131-3 languages, debug tools & diagnostics;
- Increased development productivity & ease of maintenance;
- Unity Pro is ingenuous – easy to use in different applications;
- Built on software standards for openness – easy collaboration with other software tools; and
- Applications : Manufacturing control/Batch process control/infrastructure.
PL7 Pro & PL7 Junior – PL7 range was designed to develop Premium & Micro control system applications
- Application specific modules – do not need to program;
- Choice of 4 languages, predefined functions, reutilisation of DFBs.
- Availability of the latest version, online modification, code animation, application & data debugging.
- Designed to set up TSX Micro & Modicon Premium PLCs
- PL7 range distinguished by its simplicity;
- Applications : Machine/Manufacturing control/infrastructure.