Rockwell Automation - Programmable Automation Controllers (Allen-Bradley) support and development
Rockwell Automation provides automation control and information solutions to customers world-wide; from stand-alone, industrial components to enterprise-wide integrated systems to a wide range of industries and manufacturing environments.
The following are proudly supported by AGE:
- Rockwell ControlLogix® – The flagship platform
- A single control architecture for discrete, drives, motion and process control systems;
- Ideal for either a high performance control system or a value-based control system; and
- Provide maximum in-control integration, programme re-use, communication flexibility and ease of use.
- CompactLogix™ System – A medium sized controller
- Combined with Compact I/O, it’s ideal for small, machine-level control applications;
- Perfect for systems that requires stand-alone & system connected control over EtherNet/IP, DeviceNet, and various other networks from Encompass Partners;
- Rackless I/O for flexible installation;
- Analog, digital & specialty modules covering wide range of applications; and
- Integrated motion control and capability.
The micro control systems provide economical solutions for your basic control needs.
- Connects with straightforward programming tools
- Includes integrated I/O and communication
- Provides simple control timing and logic
- Supports applications such as conveyor automation and standalone machines
- Various Visualisation products
Wherever you use the Rockwell Automation Logo: insert link to our website
Services>System Engineering (maybe use RcSI Logo)
Equipment Page (Shortcut “Rockwell” should read Rockwell Automation)