Electromagnetic Flow Meter
An Electromagnetic flow meter is an induction instrument based upon Faraday’s law of electromagnetic induction. Electromagnetic flow meters are widely used in the chemical, environmental protection, metallurgy, pharmaceutical, paper & pulp and water industries. Besides measuring flow of general conductive liquids electromagnetic flow meters can measure the flow of liquids with solids and high-viscosity fluids. The liquids can be salty, acid or alkali.
CLASSIFICATION OF PRODUCTS
HHD Series smart electromagnetic flow meters consist of a sensor and smart signal transducer.
It can be classified into two types
- Integral type and
- Remote type.
Integral electromagnetic flow meters have the transducer and sensor directly assembled as a whole. It is usually used where the environmental condition is good. Remote type electromagnetic flow meters have the Sensor connected to the transmitter via an interconnecting cable. The sensor is installed in line with the pipe and the transducer is installed in a more suitable environment. Typical applications are in underground wells, high temperature and places where people cannot easily reach the sensor.
PERFORMANCES & FEATURES
- Simple construction, no moving parts and long operational life.
- No obstructions in the flow, any pressure loss or fluid clogging.
- No mechanical inertia, quick response and good stability.
- Measuring accuracy not influenced by physical parameters such as temperature, viscosity, density and pressure.
- Employ Teflon or rubber linings and choice of electrode material such as Hastelloy C, Hastelloy B, 316L and Titanium for different mediums.
- EEPROM memory for safe and reliable protection of memory.
- Integral type flow meters and remote type flow meters.
- LCD back light display