Switchgear is essential to regulate, safeguard and isolate any electric equipment within an electrical power system. Switchgear by ABB, a global technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, has recently introduced a new family of switchgear circuit breakers.
ABB’s SACE New Emax family of air circuit-breakers…
The SACE New Emax family of air circuit-breakers are available in six sizes (X1, E1, E2, E3, E4, E6 up to 6300A), each of these circuit-breakers provide a similar depth and height in fixed and withdrawable versions.
Most powerful features and benefits
The most powerful features and benefits of the new generation include:
- It’s intelligence – Expect next level electronics, offering superior control and protection.
- Versatility – Trip units boast exceptional versatility, ease of use and the inclusion of a newintuitive operator interface. Complete control of the system is yours.
- Advancements – The new generation possess improved protection, alarms and connection (Bluetooth).
- Enhanced safety – Double insulation, advanced safety locking, racking-out with the door closed, IP54 etc.
- Inventive pole structure – Ensures complete phase-to-phase insulation and allows for arcing chamber and main contact inspection, to name a few.
- Enhanced performance – E1 = current ratings up to 1600A etc.