Good day All
We are excited to announce that AGE Technologies JHB became part of the 4Sight group of companies, which perfectly aligns us with the direction established on user solutions required in the global digitization trend.
4Sight Holdings Ltd https://www.4sightholdings.com is an international holding company focused on investing in Industry 4.0 companies, thus creating value for their shareholders by connecting ideas, partners and technologies through their entrepreneurial subsidiaries across various key industries.
4Sight listed on the JSE on the 19th of October 2017 in order to raise the required capital for a series of imperative pre-determined acquisitions which included AGE Technologies JHB.
The AGE Technologies JHB brand along with our existing offerings and our valued partnership with the industries major suppliers will remain unaffected.
Within the 4Sight group of companies, we firmly believe that we will substantially grow our service delivery and global support capabilities to your benefit.
As digitization trends constantly rewrite the industrial world as we know it, AGE Technologies JHB as part of the 4Sight group of companies, will play a major role within this space by helping all our customers to not only conquer the impact of the digitization period, but also to use it to their benefit in the most cost-effective way. Every company will need to be clear about their digital strategy and focus on the digital capabilities required along their value chain.
We will continuously be building on our existing expertise and offerings to our customers. These include products and solutions across our 5 business units:
- Control Systems
- Green Energy
We will also be expanding our existing offerings to include new opportunities to further drive our customer’s benefits. They will comprise of but not be limited to:
• The full AspenTech MES suite of products connecting the plant floor to the ERP system which is configured according to our customers business processes
• World leading Advanced Process Control and Realtime Optimization offering that has resulted in a proven 6-month ROI. This is one of the easiest and lowest capital-intensive initiatives a company can take to increase bottom line profitability of their end to end processing or manufacturing plants.
• A new exciting prescriptive maintenance offering which predicts failure of major equipment up to 8 weeks in advance and prescribing maintenance requirements thus reducing unplanned shut downs
• A supply chain optimization, which in essence provides production planning and scheduling with demand management solutions, which has been structured to deliver a 6-month ROI for customers.
• Enterprise Operations Reporting solutions, giving customers an enterprise KPI view along with reporting of their operations, through the collection of data from different systems, therefore providing the business with plant floor to top floor visibility of their operations.
• Production Accounting solutions giving customers with a configurable solution the ability to enable real-time visibility and data aggregation of production data, metal accounting data, metal balance, losses and recoveries for different process segments with different process characteristics.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or wish to discuss any of the above offerings for your company.