When it comes to system engineering, no two clients have the same challenges and requirements. That is why AGE Technologies evaluates each client’s processes on an individual basis to conceptualise, design, and implement an integrated system that suits their specific needs.
We use only the best automation , electrical,instrumentation and energy products from industry leaders. All AGE Technologies’ engineered systems are developed under an ISO-certified quality management system and undergo strict Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT).
Design and Specification
AGE provides clients with expertise in the following areas:
- Electrical – We develop compliant solutions, advise on power management and efficiency, and provide the correct equipment to best address our clients’ challenges.
- Control – After analysing and studying current processes, we develop tailored control solutions that fit their budgets and specifications.
- Instrumentation – We make use of the most advanced instrumentation to monitor and control process-specific parameters. Accurate implementation of equipment and/or components ensures quality and time preservation. A full instrumentation list together with detailed data sheets and applicable definitions will be supplied with each system design.
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) – We enable our clients to monitor and control automation and engineering processes through a single communication channel – utilising the latest advanced SCADA technology available.
- Management Information Systems –We enhance efficiency through site-specific developed software packages, SCADA systems, and additional features to ensure that each project and upgrade is highly successful.
- Operational Equipment Efficiency – We reduce operational downtime and maximise efficiencies by finding process weaknesses by using a quantified approach.
- Electrical Reticulation – We offer a full, end-to-end service that includes design, development, installation, and commissioning.
- Electrical Schematic and SLD (Single Line Diagrams) – We provide a graphical representation of the complex inner workings of an engineered solution developed by AGE.
- Network Layout –We create network layouts in accordance to client architecture, system specification design, installation, and commissioning.
- Telemetry – We provide state of the art solutions for our clients’ needs when it comes to reliable and robust data transfer to remote locations, from case study to supply and installation and commissioning.
- Installation, Design Operation and Maintenance (IDOM) – A comprehensive manual that includes IO Lists, Panel Layouts, Network Layouts, Instrument Data sheets, Instrument Lists, Electrical Schematics, Loop Diagrams, etc.
Every project we tackle is unique, and so is every solution we create. That is why we use our expertise to combine various products and solutions into one seamless system that meets our client’s requirements. As a leading System Integrator, AGE Technologies offers the following services:
- Servers – Server cabinets complete with network equipment infrastructure, design, procurement, and software development.
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) – Manufacturing of PLC cabinets, PLC RIO panels, design, procurement, and software development.
- Network and Control Panels – Buying and manufacturing of network and control panels that include remote control enclosures as well as Fibre Optic network panels.
- Junction Boxes – Manufacturing of IO Junction Boxes for Remote PLC equipment and complex control systems that require Large IO distribution.
- Motor Control Centres (MCCs) – AGE manufacturesMCCs, develops software, designs, handles procurement, and manufactures low and medium voltage MCCs.
- Distributed Control System (DCS) – We are professionals in the field of DCS software development, design, procurement, and manufacturing.
- Containerised Solutions – We can develop solutions ready for deployment in remote regions and can have the equipment pre-commissioned for ease of operation and to simplify changeover procedures.
Tel: 011 869 3925/6/7
Fax: 011 869 6427
Cell: 083 271 7954