Turbine Flow Meter
HLWQ Gas Turbine Flow meter
HLWQ series gas turbine flow meter is widely used for measurement of natural gas, coal gas, liquefied gas and light hydrocarbon gas, etc.
- Dedicated instrument for gas measurement
- High accuracy: ±1.5%, ±1.0% or ±0.75%
- Test temperature, pressure and flow of measured gas; automatic tracking and compensation of flow; indication of gas total volume; real-time indication of temperature, pressure, time and date, etc.
- Built-in pressure & temperature sensor, high safety performance & compact.
- Low power consumption, more than 3 year service life (3V 10AH lithium cell)
- Total flow value kept for 10 years after power off
HLWGY Liquid Turbine Flow meter
The HLWGY series Turbine Flow meters have a simple structure, high accuracy, good repetitiveness, fast response time and easy maintenance. It is widely used for liquids which are not corrosive to stainless steel, and do not have fibre or particles. The liquid must also have a kinematic viscosity less than 50×10-6m2/s.
- High accuracy: ±1%， ±0.5%， ±0.2%
- Good repetitiveness: 0.05% ~ 0.2%
- Output of pulse frequency signal, suitable for totalizer and connection with PC; no zero shift and interference resistant
- High frequency signal (3~4 kHz), strong signal resolution
- Turndown: 1:20, 1:10
- Compact structure & easy maintenance