Rockwell Automation (Allen-Bradley) PLC programming support
AGE supports the following PLC programming software from Rockwell (Allen-Bradley):
RSLogix5 and RSLogix500 PLC Software
- RSLogix family of IEC-1131-compliant ladder programming packages;
- Operate on MS Windows operating systems;
- Flexible easy-to-use editors; and
- Time-saving features and functionality.
- Provide support in: ladder, cross-reference information, drag-and-drop editing, diagnostics, dependable communications, database editing, reporting, compatibility, interoperability.
RSLogix5000Logix Family Software
- ControlLogix, CompactLogix, FlexLogix, SoftLogix5800 & DriveLogix.
- Easy-to-use, IEC61131-3 compliant interface;
- Symbollic programming with structures and arrays;
- Comprehensive instruction set; and
- Provide support in : ladder, structured text, function block diagram, sequential function chart editors, S88 equipment phase for batch and machine control applications via the Phase Manager.
RSLinx - Communication Configuration Software
A complete communication server providing plant-floor device connectivity to a variety of Rockwell Software Applications.
- Can communicate from anywhere to anywhere;
- User-friendly graphical interface;
- Variety of integrated configuration & monitoring tools; and
- Complete set of communication drivers.