The industry is right on the threshold of the fourth industrial revolution. Automation is being followed by the digitalization of production.
- an increase of productivity,
- speed, and quality, resulting in higher competitiveness for companies on their way to the future of industry.
Siemens PLC’s support and development
AGE is proud to say that we support a variety, of top-of-the-range, Siemens Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs). What makes Siemens’ SIMATIC S71200 – 7400 range of PLCs so remarkable is that when every one of these three models is connected via communication processors, it allows direct integration of the controllers into Industrial Ethernet.
Find your ideal SIMATIC controller in just five steps:
- This controller gives you top performance and built-in viability into the future.
- Edge integration - The new TM MFP technology module seamlessly integrates Edge Computing into the SIMATIC S7-1500.
- The multifunctional platform TM MFP enables the integration of different, independent applications – for example:
- Flexible use of optional software packages, e.g. Proneta
- Possibility of using Edge apps like SIMATIC Flow Creator
- Openness for customized high-level language extensions, e.g. C/C++
- Exclusive use of interfaces for special applications
- This PLC provides Long-term security of investment in process automation - also called The Power Controller for system solutions in the manufacturing and process industries.
- The S7-400’s communications processors have multi-protocol capability and support the following protocols:
Programming Device Communication (PG/OP)
S5 Compatible Communication (Send/receive, Fetch/Write)
PROFINET (only CP 443-1 advanced)
The Software Controllers are used wherever maximum precision and speed are required as well as PC-based automation. The PC-based controllers operate independently of the operating system
Here you can send us an inquiry - concerning general questions or request pricing