Age Technologies are proud suppliers of Allen Bradley MicroLogix 1400 modules
Phone us at (011) 869-3925/6/7 for all your Allen Bradley MicroLogix 1400-module needs.
One of the reasons why our team at Age Technology has stayed in the forefront of Unidrive training is due to the fact that we are constantly updating our knowledge to be competent with that of the Allen Bradley module training range. It is for this reason that we offer Allen Bradley MicroLogix 1400 modules in addition to our already vast range of services.
Part of the Allen Bradley MicroLogix 1400 module, the Unidrive SP Modular offers many groundbreaking advantages that have caused it to become such a popular service throughout the industry, one that Age Technologies are very proud to offer as part of our extensive service package. Here are a few of the innovative features of the Unidrive SP Modular range:
- Similar in features to that of the Unidrive SP control platform, the Unidrive SP Modular offers excellent characteristics such as maximum power system design flexibility, custom power conversion features such as DC bus systems, active input systems and the return of extra energy to the power supply within high powered motors.
- On par with the quality control platform as the Panel mount drives, it is able to provide three options including three-option module slots, integrated automation control and high performance motor control.
- The Allen Bradley MicroLogix 1400 module offers excellent reliability, availability and versatility and can be used for applications from high powered fans to large cranes as well as energy systems that produce energy to various production industries.
- Further key features of its modules that performs excellent economy include its AC in/out drive modules, its Dc in/AC out inverter modules and its AC in/DC out rectifier modules as well as its SM control master, SM control slave and SPM Power selector features.
- It is possible to have additional systems designed on the Allen Bradley MicroLogix 1400 modules to improve your user experience such as designing a fault tolerant system that will make it possible for unserviceable units to be kept separately therefore allowing maximum use and longevity.
- Another key feature of the Allen Bradley MicroLogix 1400 modules is that it is adjustable to be fitted within any size of housing, making it far more versatile for use throughout small applications.
We at Age Technologies believe that, by making use of only the most quality modules such as the Allen Bradley MicroLogix 1400 modules, we are able to constantly function on par with the world’s best products and services. Phone us today at (011) 869-3925/6/7 for assistance on all your Allen Bradley MicroLogix 1400 module queries.